[Dixielandjazz] NYC

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 20:36:07 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/14/03 2:51:10 PM, Jazzjerry at aol.com writes:

<< This is really the wrong advice!   The closer the better. Secend row of
tables helps with the atmosphere. We went in February and were glad we were
not at
the back of the restaurant as there were a number of noisy groups behind. The
band uses no PA so it is not really that loud. >>

Have to agree with you on that one Jerry. I always love being right in front
and even complained to some of the Festival Producers when they always seem to
put the "Wheelchair" sections way in the back but then I never sit in those
areas if I can help it. Bringing my own chair to any venue I can usually find a
way to get up front and personal with any and all the bands. LOL

Hugs

Judie

We have only two choices as amputee's. We can be one and be miserable or be
happy. It is just that simple.