[Dixielandjazz] The Great Connecticut Jazz Festival 2003

the Great Connecticut Jazz Fest ct.traditional.jazz at snet.net
Thu Jul 10 23:49:09 PDT 2003

The Festival gains momentum as we prepare for the largest Annual Fest in the North East featuring pre-World War II Traditional, Dixieland, and Swing Jazz.  Join us in Guilford, CT on July 24th for Preservation Hall Jazz Band in Concert;  15 Traditional, Dixieland, and Swing bands Friday through Sunday July 25 to 27th, and a Sunday Twilight Evening Event featuring the John Pizzarelli Family in Concert.

The Festival Jazz Camp returns July 22 to 25th, with great instructors, and a wonderful group of "students".

The Festival reaches out to Swing, with Swing Dance parties on Friday and Saturday nights.  We even provide Dance lessons FREE.

Join in the fun......

Contact:  1-800-HOT-EVENT (1-800-468-3836) for more information, tickets, etc.

or check out our website at www.ctjazz.org.

Sig Wiemers
TGCJF