[Dixielandjazz] Riverwalk now streaming in Real Audio!

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Fri Jul 11 02:09:09 PDT 2003

Riverwalk will be on-demand streaming in Real Audio on a weekly basis from
now on. The easiest way to get to the link is to go to our home page at
www.riverwalk.org.

Here is the link for this week's show for now:

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/riverwalk/arts.mediaplayer?STATION_NAME=riverwalk&MEDIA_ID=424506&MEDIA_EXTENSION=ra&MODULE=arts

Make sure you copy the whole link into your browser without carriage
returns.

It's the Rhythmakers show we recorded last year at Sac with Duke Heitger and
Clint Baker.

The shows will not be archived, only the current week's show will be
streamed.

This is especially nice for our friends overseas. Hope you enjoy the show.

Best,

mopo