[Dixielandjazz] Pres. Hall's Stories

lUIS dANIEL Flores luda at arnet.com.ar
Sun Jul 13 15:29:09 PDT 2003

Tom....
the Preservation hall JB are good not for their skill, nor because they were
black or unemployed. To my self, they are famous and for ever will be,
because they have the spirit of the beginner of jazz. This is a fact not a
myth...and I don't know if your black band, very few of them nowadays, still
carry that spirit. Do they have habit and problem? hooo boy...don't you have
it.?..hope you have enough to last to the 80s or 90s year old as there were.
God bless those habit and problem then.
I find difficult to be a DJML fan and dislike the preservation music...their
carry the essence of new Orleans band.

Luis Daniel Flores
Argentina

---