Re: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Simultaneous Appearances - Was Riverboat  Schedule

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 18:14:24 PDT 2003

In a message dated 11/7/03 3:25:11 pm, barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> No need to match patrons, because the average
> OKOM fan cannot really differentiate between A. B. C. or D bands.

Steve,

I didn't realise that you held your customers in so much contempt!

If I hear the 'Gasworks Jazzband' at gig 'A', like what I hear and decide to
book that band three or four months later then I expect the same bunch of
musicians, or as near as dammit, and a load of complete strangers turn up to play
they would very quickly be shown the door.

Jerry
Norwich,
U.K.