[Dixielandjazz] N'awlins-bound... need a little help!

Mike Marois MikeMarois at HireLiveMusicians.com
Thu Jul 10 14:11:29 PDT 2003

<snip>
Probably your best bet to hear good "dixieland jazz" will be the Natchez
Riverboart.  Duke Heitger plays during the day (I think two cruises) and the
Dukes of Dixieland at night.
<endsnip>

You might want to phone ahead on the Natchez riverboat to see who's
performing on the night cruise.  My cousin Deano Assunto informed me that
they had removed the "Dukes" sign from the boat last week. Geez, I wonder
why????

Mike Marois
http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com
http://www.HireLiveMusic.com