[Dixielandjazz] Does fun and joy belong on this list or is it"off topic?"

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Wed Jul 9 15:12:35 PDT 2003

> As in many walks of life, we all need a little more patience and
> tolerance. Soon enough, we'll be back to whether a duck call sounds
> better in A-sharp or B-flat.
>
> Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for

Jerry
wouldn't this depend on whether the call comes from the "A" end or the "B"
end. This would then bring into consideration what the said mentioned fowl
had been eating. etc etc.

Music content "Duck Me To Sleep In My Old Kentucky Home" and of course "Der
Fuher's Face".

Phil O'Rourke
Tenor Washboard
Australia