[Dixielandjazz] list clutter

Vern Redecker varedecker at msn.com
Sun Jan 26 09:24:24 PST 2003

This goes back to a thread of a couple of days ago.  I've just come back to the list after a few years absence and I am being overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I have to sort through to get to the core messages.  HTML seems to be getting a lot of blame, but I everyone would turn off the option to include the message being replied to, it would help a lot.  The threads are continuous enough that a repeat of the last several comments in each message are just adding clutter.

Vern Redecker -------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...