[Dixielandjazz] Florsheim Five info needed (Cubs Dixieland Band)

SelmerFudd@aol.com SelmerFudd@aol.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 02:16:58 EST

--part1_16b.19111ac4.2b52706a_boundary

Hi All,
  I would like to write an article about the Cubs Dixieland Band called The
Florsheim Five for our jazz society newsletter. I would appreciate any
information about them and would like to contact any musicians who have
played with them. Thanks a lot!

Michele Curatola
www.PAJazzSociety.org

--part1_16b.19111ac4.2b52706a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hi All,<BR>
&nbsp; I would like to write an article about the Cubs Dixieland Band called The Florsheim Five for our jazz society newsletter. I would appreciate any information about them and would like to contact any musicians who have played with them. Thanks a lot!<BR>
<BR>
Michele Curatola<BR>
www.PAJazzSociety.org</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16b.19111ac4.2b52706a_boundary--