[Dixielandjazz] Swingin' Beethoven?

David Richoux tubaman@batnet.com
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:54:20 -0800

He was not talking about a "jazzy/swinging version"  of a Beethoven
composition but an actual original Beethoven piece that seemed to be
played in a swinging meter when played as written. I know about
"Beethoven Riffs On" - I have a great CD compilation called "Beethoven
Wrote It But It Swings"  that has a bunch of swing band adaptations of
various classical pieces including that one, but that is not what I was
looking for...

thanks

dave Richoux