[Dixielandjazz] Bands in the 50s - Kenny Ball

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 13:46:09 PST 2003

Hi Bob,

Kenny has indeed been battling illness for some time.  Last month I was
talking to Clive Millward, whose son Nick is Kenny's drummer, and he said that
Kenny was back in action fronting the band but that he has Mike Cotton (an
excellent trumpeter and bandleader in his own right) doing the actual playing.

Cheers,

Tony.

--
Tony Davis