[Dixielandjazz] Song Lyrics

Bob Romans cellblk7 at attbi.com
Wed Feb 12 18:43:28 PST 2003

For you, Billy!
How about;
"I'm bidin' my T-i-m-e,
'cause that's the kind of guy I'm-m-m..
That one has ALWAYS bothered me!!
Romans

May I invite the submission of grammatically incorrect titles and/or lyrics
along with their "correct" renditions . . .

"Ain't misbehavin'"  = "I'm not acting Inappropriatly"

"I ain't gonna tell nobody" = "I won't tell anyone"

"Who can I turn to?" = "Whom can I turn to?"

etc.

Respectfully requested,

Bill "I is grammatically correct" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail

ps. While I was writing this post, I was listening to a CD on my Windows
Media Player. My wife, the lovely and charming Beverly, stuck her head in
the door and said "What's that noise?" I responded "That's Beethoven's sixth
noise."

-bg

additional ps. Just because it's grammatically incorrect don't mean it ain't
good!