[Dixielandjazz] Introduction to Dixieland Music

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Fri Feb 7 20:20:26 PST 2003

Some people forget about checking out the local library.  Our library has a
large selection of recorded material, several disks can be taken home for
free, for usually several weeks at a time.  It will give you a chance to
listen to your hearts content until you have to give them back.  And, when
you do go back, see which ones you missed the first time around.  If I have
all day with nothing to do, I'll take my portable CD player and headphones,
put a CD that intrigues me into the player and just listen to a small
portion of it to see if I should add it to my stack to take home that day.
It makes the day go by quickly, and I'm introduced to some new music.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ: 4989342