[Dixielandjazz] Introduction to Dixieland Music

David Marut david_g_marut at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 10:40:41 PST 2003

Hi - new member here.  What's a good CD intro to Dixieland music?  I was at a Cubs game last summer with my 9 month old, and she really enjoyed the Dixieland band that came by between innings.  I'm trying to introduce her to new types of music besides the rock/pop stuff Mommy and Daddy usually have on the cd player or radio.  She loves dancing and I just remember Dixieland as being fun music to move and listen to.  I'm anxious to get a good recording to listen to myself.

David G. Marut
cell:  773.793.6349
email: david_g_marut at yahoo.com