[Dixielandjazz] Euroclub de Jazz

Brian Harvey brian.harvey5 at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 7 10:31:31 PST 2003

The Sony sponsored EuroClub de Jazz is looking for contributors to its new
web site. This is the
announcement they have posted -

"We are looking for contributors for complete sections of the EuroClub de
Jazz website or you can just submit an article, comment or observation to be
included in a section. Listed below are some of the sections and topics but
if you have another subject which you think we should include, please let us
know. There is a 'Contributors Section' where you and your bio will be
featured."

   "If you would like to be a contributor for the EuroClub de Jazz website,
please email us with a little information about yourself, which section you
are interested in and what genre of jazz you prefer. We will initially
launch the website in April 2003 in English, French and German. Email :
contributors at euroclubdejazz.com"

The address of the site where you can read more is......
http://www.euroclubdejazz.com/

It would be good to see some of the erudite DJML members contributing - what
a pity Mr. Beebe is not located in Europe!

Brian Harvey