[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Cubs band article

Mike Marois MikeMarois at HireLiveMusicians.com
Thu Feb 6 09:40:19 PST 2003

Hey All;

How the heck do you think I feel???  I played two plus seasons, when
Walbridge couldn't get off work during the day games or was off doing Jazz
Festivals, with the group and was left off of the list completely.  I
actually put Michelle in touch with Ted to write the article.  Ted has
mentioned that there is a new Wrigley Field book out and there's a photo of
the band with moi on tuba.  I guess that eases the pain a bit.

Mike Marois
tuba/computer guru
http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com
http://www.HireLiveBands.com