[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Cubs band article

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 23:54:55 PST 2003

Hi, listmates:

    Just want to state that in spite of the cordial reference to me in her
credits, Michele Curatola used not one of my many words in her article.

    That is her business, and fair enough!

    I thank her for the advisory credit.

    But I'd like the List to know that she did not use even one word, not
one punctuation mark, not one reference to me anywhere in her article. Much
less an actual quotation.  Why credit me?  No idea.  She's fair?  Ummm...?

Charlie