[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Cubs band article

JazzMnJoe at aol.com JazzMnJoe at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 01:58:04 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/5/03 11:39:30 PM Central Standard Time,
charliehooks at earthlink.net writes:

> Question: Michele Curatola:  Have you ever seriously questioned whether or
> not you should be writing articles about people of whom you know nothing,
> of
> whom you are obviously merely recounting objects, knowing nothing of their
> music, of their skill, or of their lack of it.
>
> Michele, I'm sure you are a very nice young lady (or old lady, as far as I
> know): but about OKOM you should really SHUT THE HELL UP.  OR LEARN MORE.
> Sorry to shout.  But, dear heart, you bother me!
>
> charliehooks at earthlink.net

Dear Mr. Hooks,

You really know how to be offensive in your use of Capital letters in
replying to this young lady who did not even refer to you in her
article......Perhaps you should be playing for the Cubs or,Bears or some team
that could really use your offensive language as well as your brute strength.
I would be glad to meet you in the alley to settle this .   It was I who sent
in the article.......Michele is a young woman with whom I correspond with.
She or no one for that matter should have to read a message from a djml
listmate that is as bitter as the one you penned this evening....

I hope your happy, for I am not........I suggest that you put on that dunce
cap and sit in the corner for awhile .......When you decide to be
polite....I'll look forward to your apology directed to ms curatola........

Thank you....Sir.........

Jazzman Joe