[Dixielandjazz] NY's celebrations

Norrie Thomson jnt at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 23:04:44 PST 2003

You should come to Scotland to celebrate Hogmany (New Year's Eve).  We know
how to do it.

There are few gigs featuring any sort of bands on Hogmany - not because of
lack of musicians but because bar staff etc don't want to work, no matter
how much they are offered.

A guid new year tae ane and a'

Norrie
Norrie Thomson