[Dixielandjazz] Off-Topic Threads

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Mon Dec 15 07:36:42 PST 2003

I have tried to be very patient.  I have sent private e-mails to the people
who are commenting on the Sadam issue and the people who are commenting on
whether the Sadam issue should be discussed on DJML.

As usual, the polite way of handling the off-topic posts have not worked.

The discussion of political issues, Sadam included, is not Jazz related.
This is a Jazz (Dixieland) specific List.  If you wish to discuss political
issues, start your own list.  If you think that off-topic issues should be
discussed on DJML, then you are wrong--Again, start your own List.

If this thread, or any other off-topic threads persist, the list will again
go on a moderated status until you can watch your P's & Q's.

And, do not comment on DJML about how right I am.  I don't need that either.

Bob
And,
bob at ringwald.com
DJML Moderator