[Dixielandjazz] Changing the Subject line.

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Mon Dec 15 10:09:00 PST 2003

Steve Barbone wrote on 15/12/2003 01:47:09:

> Rather than get an automatically incorrect subject line in the first
> place, why not change the DJML program to leave the subject line blank?

I think you will find it is nothing to do with DJML. It is your
mail program that is putting in the default subject. Most (all?)
mail programs just prepend Re: to the existing subject (if it is
not already there) when you hit the reply button. There may
be some way of changing this behaviour in your mail program,
but I doubt it.

Andy Ling