[Dixielandjazz] Playing in odd keys

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Sat Dec 6 10:48:21 PST 2003

The band leader mentioned below is me.

The bass player who went on to play with Stan Kenton & Lawrence Welk was
Richard Maloof.  At that time, he was playing trombone.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band