[Dixielandjazz] Firehouse 5 + 2

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 16:54:28 PST 2003

I couldn't find the personnel but did find the following:

Calliope LP CAL-3006. Note: The FH5 portion of this LP is taken from their
appearance on Bobby Troup's "Stars Of Jazz" ABC television broadcast, Oct. 22,
1958. Not reissued on CD."

Live: Firehouse Five Plus Two, Calliope CAL-3017. Note: The FH5 portion of
this LP is taken from their appearance on Bobby Troup's "Stars Of Jazz" ABC
television broadcasts, May 12, 1958 and Oct. 14, 1957. Not reissued on CD.

Not that jazz musicians are into such stuff, but everyone over 21 (except
banjo players) are invited to scroll down:

Tied and Tickled 23 #CAL3017
"I know how to make a broad talk; I know every sensitive spot on her body,
from the tips of her toes to the nape of her neck. I strip 'em down, and tickle
their brains out. Only trouble is, by the time I finally got 'em talking,
they're laughing and crying and the same time. 60 Min. VHS
Arn

In a message dated 12/6/03 3:13:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,