[Dixielandjazz] Rufus Harley - Unusual Instrument Redux

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Aug 17 09:53:47 PDT 2003

Rufus played in nearby in Idlewild, MI for the Idlewild Jazz Fest last
weekend.
Idlewild's historic as an all black summer resort area is well documented.
It is only 4 miles away from my small burg of Baldwin, which has a summer
long jazz and blues series on Saturdays and Wednesdays. My band, the
Michigan Nighthawks, has played the closing night of this series for 11
years and we will do so again on Labor Day Weekend (8/30) from 7-9 pm in the
Wenger Pavilion in Baldwin, rain or shine.
Don Ingle