[Dixielandjazz] Request for CDs by List Mate Bands

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Thu Aug 14 14:25:24 PDT 2003

Y'all:

I have a number of Wooden Nickel Jass Band CDs left over.  They are taking
up an inordinate amount of space in my garage, and I am unable to get the
2nd Jaguar in there.

The CDs include:

Shuffle off the Buffalo (1994)
Way Down on Buffalo Bay (1995)
Look Out, She's Gonna Blow (1997)
Yeah, We Got Your Dixieland (1999)

The tunes are listed at http://www.wnjb.com/recordings.html.

I have removed the samples for the sake of space, but have recently resolved
the space issues and am planning to put the samples back up.

These CDs have all been well received, and are of high quality.  I will sell
them for $10.00 plus shipping (a couple bucks).

Please email me at mailto:slushpump1 at comcast.com if interested.

Bob Williams
The World's Most Modest Man and
The Noumenal Leader of the Wooden Nickel Jass Band
mailto:slushpump1 at comcast.net