[Dixielandjazz] Public Liability Insurance in OZ

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Thu Aug 14 11:01:54 PDT 2003

Is there anything like "Duck for Cover" in the USA?  I doubt homeowners
insurance would cover a musician involved in a liability suit involving a
patron at a club.

I know the American Federation of Musicians has an excellent policy that
covers instruments from damage or theft, but I haven't seen anything like
"Duck for Cover".