[Dixielandjazz] Re: New Dixieland Fan in Toronto

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 19:49:27 PDT 2003

List Mates:

Here is my response to, and a fan letter from a young 20 something fan
who has followed us for years. They brought a Canadian from Toronto to
hear us at Sydney's in Rehoboth DE.

Okay, you Toronto area guys, where can Paolo here some good OKOM up
there? Let me know off list and I will forward the info to Susan and the
Canadian Convert.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi Susan:

Thanks for your kind words. And for being a great fan of the band. We
were surprised and delighted to see you at our favorite club.

Good for Paolo. I have an e mail band leader buddy in Toronto and will
ask him
where Paolo might go to hear his band. Will forward the info shortly. Be
sure to tell Paolo to make him self known to my pals up there.

Enjoy the CD. We'll have another one out shortly. If you get a chance,
come see us at West Grove PA. Horses, Carraiges, Dog Agility, Trade Fair
Boutiques and a two hour concert by Barbone Street. (Which will be
broadcast by WCOJ live) Sunday, Noon September 7. I'll put details on
the web site soon.

All of us in the band love you.

Cheers,
Steve