[Dixielandjazz] Reply Dan and Tom

Harry Epp heppkat at juno.com
Wed Aug 6 17:42:17 PDT 2003

Hi All:
There are several bands that are taking a new approach to OKOM. It is a
shame that the "Wooden Nickle" Has disbanded. they had  completely new
ideas. That was refreshing even though I didn't care for some of their
tempi.

There also is the Fulton St Jazz Band who are not afraid to innovate. I
am sure there are more.
I would like to hear about them.

I have gone through many stages in my 47 years in the business. Louie,
Jelly Roll, Bix, ODJB,
Tiny Parham, Junie Cobb, the NO Owls, Lu Watters Etc So I think I have a
knowlege of a wide variety of music.

I'm always ready for something new.
Respectively
Harry Epp