[Dixielandjazz] Birthdays

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Mon Apr 21 10:25:51 PDT 2003

>   From: "James Kashishian" <kash at ran.es>
>   Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:55:34 +0200
>   To: <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
>   Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Birthdays

>   "... whoever has the birthday brings a cake..."

Jim,
My memory of living in Spain: the birthday person buys all the drinks!!!

Happy Birthday to BILL H. (21st) and JIM K. (23rd).
Bill, you share a birthday with cornetist Tom Saunders, who is 65 today.

DUKE Ellington's birthday is coming up on April 29th (my daughter's, too),
so keep an eye out for any Duke tributes that may take place in your area.

Brian Towers: I know the Wee Big Band will play their Ellington tribute on
May 3rd in Toronto, where you are.

Happy Easter/Spring Break