[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Im Comin' Virginia"/Condon

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Fri Apr 18 09:28:52 PDT 2003

I have a number of versions of I'm Coming Virginia by Lee Wiley. She was one
of my favorite fem vocalists, and she did this song with a lot of class.
There is also the wonderful Jump Records version by Joe Venuti in the ;40's
that is well worth a good listen. This tune has always been a favorite in
the Ingle, mon Pere and Moi,  households.
Don Ingle