[Dixielandjazz] Discographical Tools

fred spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Thu Apr 17 17:01:30 PDT 2003

Dear Dan,
You might start with Rust, Brian. Brian Rust's Guide to Discography.
Westport, CT, Greenwood Press, 1980. x, 133 pp. There are also Foreman,
Lewis. Systematic Discograpjy. London, Clive Bingley, 1974. 144 pp., and
Langridge, Derek.
Your Jazz Collection. London, Clive Bingley, 1970. 162 pp. All the best.
Fred