[Dixielandjazz] Discographical Tools

John Ding roadie at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 17 18:08:51 PDT 2003

Dan,

Back on 21st February, fellow DJML inmate Hans Koert posted a link on a
discographical database application called Brian3 -
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveja7/Brian.htm  - asking if anyone had
experience of it. I didn't see any replies.

At this moment I am not able to devote much time to computer matters so
haven't been able to check everything out but from a brief shuftie it looks
a possibility. Take a look and see what you think.

Regards,

Dingo

 John,
        Suffolk, England.