[Dixielandjazz] New website

Tony Davis tony@tony-davis.co.uk
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:32:34 +0100

Judy Eames wrote, in part:

> Talking of Chris Tyle creates a neat link  to invite you to look at our
> embryonic website www.kaminskyconnection.co.uk   The "star" of our new CD
> is a cornet  sold to Chris by Max Kaminsky's widow and bought from him on
> ebay by Tony Davis.

Let me emphasize that it is indeed an "embryonic" site - most of the
navigation buttons simply open a new window telling you that the page is not
yet implemented.  I was going to wait until I'd done some more work on it
before revealing its existence to the list.

It does have full details of our debut CD, "Memories Of Lee", and three
short soundclips.  There will be more as soon as I get round to it - in
particular there will be many more examples of Judy's singing (at present
you can only hear her on "You Took Advantage Of Me").

Have a look at www.kaminskyconnection.co.uk by all means, but if you want a
more generous helping of Judy's voice, try www.judyeames.co.uk .

Tony.

--