[Dixielandjazz] Lionel Hampton

SIngram520@aol.com SIngram520@aol.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:34:57 EDT

--part1_43.10f4a197.2aa63eb1_boundary

At the Sweet & Hot this weekend, a tribute was already scheduled when we
rec'd the news of his death...wierd, eh? Next to his placque on the walk of
fame a floral arrangement was placed. How wonderful....

Sheree
owner of the jazzin' dawg Korkee

--part1_43.10f4a197.2aa63eb1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Bookman Old Style" LANG="0">At the Sweet &amp; Hot this weekend, a tribute was already scheduled when we rec'd the news of his death...wierd, eh? Next to his placque on the walk of fame a floral arrangement was placed. How wonderful....<BR>
<BR>
Sheree<BR>
owner of the jazzin' dawg Korkee</FONT></HTML>

--part1_43.10f4a197.2aa63eb1_boundary--