[Dixielandjazz] AZ. Festival & Running Wild

Kaye Wade Kaye@KayeWade.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:28:32 -0800

I, too, will be there. I'm singing with Jim Maihack's Tappers & have
been invited to sit-in with The Boon Dockers - so say hello to me too!

And like Bob Ringwald I have been "Running Wild" too.

I just finished working on "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" Thurs.   It will
air about the 3rd. week in Nov. I get bitten by a Vampire, die, come
back out of the grave & killed by Buffy. Such a glamorous job! (They
actually buried me alive under about 10" of dirt. A little spooky the
first time - not so bad the 3rd. & 4th.- they never get anything on the
1st. take)

I went to Miami on Fri to work in Miami CSI and  got
shot in the temple - on a tour bus (another dumb move, Ollie!) But I'll
take the money gladly!  It will probably air then of Nov. too.

I now jump on a plane for Phoenix on Thurs. to do the
Arizona Classic Jazz Fest. in Mesa/Scottsdale for the weekend.

--
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Reflexologist