[Dixielandjazz] Brian Loves Jazz

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:08:46 -0500

Jazz Lives. Even if only one on one. Got this yesterday and invited
Brian to hear Barbone Street at any of our gigs he can make, including
the private parties. The music store where he is taking lessons gave his
mom my email address and she followed up. Good for her, good on Brian.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

"From:  "Deedee McPeak" Tue 8:43 PM
Subject: Brian loves Jazz
To: <barbonestreet@earthlink.net>

My 10 year old son Brian would love to hear you play. He just started
taking Saxophone lessons. Do you play anywhere in the Exton/West Chester
area that wouldn't be past his bedtime? (before 8:00pm)  Thanks.

--Deedee McPeak"

Subject:   Re: Brian loves Jazz
To:  Deedee McPeak Tue 11:58 PM
From: barbonestreet@earthlink.net

Hi Deedee:

Our next appearance in West Chester is November 7 (Thursday night) at
the Iron Hill Brewery, but it doesn't start till 9 PM. We will also be
playing at the University of Pennsylvania, New Bolton Center on Rt. 926
a few miles west of Unionville on November 19 in their dining room. It
is a party, but I am sure they would not mind if you stopped by. (I know
them well) Time is 4 PM to 7 PM. If you and Brian want to go there, let
me know and I will tell them you are coming.

You can always view our schedule at our web site below. Just click on
schedule once on the site.

http://home.earthlink.net/~barbonestreet/

Please let me know if you and he want to go to any of the listed gigs
and I will forward directions etc. I play clarinet almost exclusively
now. When I was younger, I played all of the saxes as well as flute. I
look forward to meeting Brian and send him my best wishes in his musical
studies.

Cheers and thanks for asking,
Steve Barbone
Barbone Street Jazz Band