[Dixielandjazz] CD screw up

James Kashishian kash@ran.es
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:57:47 +0200

Our first recording, on LP & cassette, actually had a few LP's of a
famous flamenco singer (we share the same record label) inserted into
our cover.  A few folks came up to on gigs to swap the singer with our
LP & I returned them to the company.  However, one customer mentioned
the screw up, and asked for another LP.  I told him I would swap ours
for the one that was wrong for no charge, but he said "no".  Apparently,
what he had paid us for the Flamenco singer was less than what it would
cost him in the shop, and he would keep it!   :>

Jim