[Dixielandjazz] Igor's ordeal

Len Nielsen lennielsen@telus.net
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:45:32 -0700

Listmates,

Igor and his Cowboy Jazz Band have been coming to Victoria or Chilliwack
or Penticton BC almost annually for the past 14 years. He has had many
changes of personnel over this time but he always seems to maintain his
own distinctive sound and always brings a highly entertaining group. He
can come into a venue where us fans may be wilting a bit from a full day
of listening to music and he can bring the whole room to life with his
upbeat music and interesting spiel on the history of cowboy jazz.

When people ask me what I like about the group my first comment is
always that, they really know how to make music!!

If good wishes will help Igor through this troublesome time of surgery
and recovery then it should go well for him as many of us have been
thinking of him with positive good wishes since his problem was first
reported to the list.

We look forward to seeing Igor ad his Jazz Cowboys, again, in Victoria
BC in April of 2003.

Sincerely

Len Nielsen
Victoria BC