[Dixielandjazz] Igor's ordeal

Schnabbels@aol.com Schnabbels@aol.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:23:56 EDT

--part1_12.26eb2a13.2ad64ccc_boundary

Listmates,

You may recall when Bob Ringwald distributed a message from Barbara Glenn to
the List announcing a serious health threat to Igor. This was about three
weeks ago.

My best information is that Igor's surgery is scheduled for to-morrow,
Thursday, October 10. While the prognosis calls for full recovery, the
procedure is plain scary.

So, let us all send a good thought in Igor's direction to-morrow, especially
those of us who know him personally and have enjoyed the music of the Jazz
Cowboys over the years.

Thanks,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ

--part1_12.26eb2a13.2ad64ccc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Listmates,<BR>
<BR>
You may recall when Bob Ringwald distributed a message from Barbara Glenn to the List announcing a serious health threat to Igor. This was about three weeks ago.<BR>
<BR>
My best information is that Igor's surgery is scheduled for to-morrow, Thursday, October 10. While the prognosis calls for full recovery, the procedure is plain scary.<BR>
<BR>
So, let us all send a good thought in Igor's direction to-morrow, especially those of us who know him personally and have enjoyed the music of the Jazz Cowboys over the years.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
Rob van der Plas<BR>