[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: virus--"Virus Blues"?

Dan Augustine ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:15:59 -0500

>From: "junkyarddog" <brianmitchell@btinternet.com>
>Subject: [Dixielandjazz] virus
>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:45:10 +0100
>
>That bugbear virus is on the loose. I just received a copy via this group - luckily my virus checker picked it up.
Guys--
    Can't someone here who writes OKOM songs compose one called "The Virus Blues" or something like that.  What with all the computer jocks who are also musicians we ought to be able to get a couple of tunes out of this topic so we could be ON-topic with the subject matter.
    Hell, do a take-off on "Dallas Blues" and call it "Virus Blues".
("Dallas Blues", Lyric by Lloyd Garrett, Music by Hart A. Wand, 1925)

    Dan
--
** Dan Augustine - ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu             **