[Dixielandjazz] Slavery Off-Topic

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald@calweb.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:18:12 -0700

Once again reason rears its ugly head.

While the discussion regarding the Civil War & slavery has generated some
very interesting posts, it has gotten so far off-topic that it is no longer
acceptable on the Dixieland Jazz Mailing list.

While I have not gotten all the way through my mail, I'm sure I'll see more
posts regarding the slavery issue, please, if you wish to discuss the topic
any further, send it only to the people who are interested in the subject
i.e. people who have posted messages on the subject.

If anyone else wants to get in on the discussion, post to one of the
participants privately.

Please, no more slavery/Civil War discussion on-list.

TIA,

Bob
mr.wonderful@ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band