[Dixielandjazz] Re: Who(m) to leave my recordings to?

Dan Augustine ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:45:35 -0600

Rebecca and others--
    Good idea about the Tulane Jazz Museum.  But what about donating my recordings (etc.) to either the Library of Congress or the Smithsonian?  Do they accept donations like that?  They'd (eventually) make the materials accessible to the public, wouldn't they?  Would they accept everything, or pick and choose?

    Dan

--
** Dan Augustine - ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu             **