[Dixielandjazz] Kid Howard biography project

Brian Harvey brian.harvey5@ntlworld.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:44:47 -0000

In connection with the Kid Howard book I am trying to locate the jazz writer
Berta Wood who at one time reported the George Lewis band's appearances at
Club Hangover. That band did of course feature Howard. If any list member
can give me her current address I would be most grateful. Mail to the last
address I have for her has been returned.
My thanks to all list members who have helped me recently - you have made
this monumental task a little easier to maintain progress - and
concentration - with.
Brian Harvey in damp, dull, wintry England