[Dixielandjazz] Care and Feeding Of Jazz Record Collection

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon@juno.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:04:28 -0500

Doug,

Around these parts, there's a place called the Woodshed that sells
unfinished pine furniture of all sorts. They will also build to order, at
fairly reasonable prices. So I made some measurements, and had some
custom bookcases made. 13" free space between shelves, and just wide
enough to fit my available space.  Works great! If you can find such a
place in MD, that would be my suggestion.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/cbs
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/lions