[Dixielandjazz] RE: Lu Watters 4-CD set

Tito Martino dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:48:49 -0300

Mike alerted wisely to the List:

<Just a word to the wise, that the 4-CD boxed set of the complete Good
Time Jazz Lu Watters recordings is currently listed at Ebay.com for a
current bid of ONLY $26!

That's not to say the high bid isn't higher than that, but in case it's
lower than the gawdawful amount it goes for new, go for it!,
--=20
Etc,

M J "Mike" Logsdon
Salinas, CA

I was lucky enough (and proud too) to win this precious set as a gift
directly and personally from Wally Rose himself, just after the Concert
we organized for him here in Sao Paulo, at Bourbon Street Music Club,
and only a few months before he departed from us. He played wonderfully,
solo and ensemble, received a standing ovation, he was really very
happy. I just can't decipher the dedication he scratched on first page.

I strongly recommend this set. Even at a higher bid...  :-)=20

Tito Martino
cl, as, ss, Tito Martino Jazz Band
S=E3o Paulo,  Brasil

 =20