[Dixielandjazz] GETTING OFF LILSTS

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:29:47 EDT

--part1_144.f680a5d.2a2d801b_boundary

       Hey Sheree,

       I enjoy the format. I read almost every posting except the titles that
I recognize as having read before, and of course about the poor soul that
can't get off the lists. The ones that I don't read I delete, the ones I want
to go out on the lists I hit reply and the private messages are just ordinary
e-mails out of the address book. If there is something that I'm missing I
would appreciate knowing where to look or what to do.  Take good care and
hope that you stay on. chuck

--part1_144.f680a5d.2a2d801b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hey Sheree,<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I enjoy the format. I read almost every posting except the titles that I recognize as having read before, and of course about the poor soul that can't get off the lists. The ones that I don't read I delete, the ones I want to go out on the lists I hit reply and the private messages are just ordinary e-mails out of the address book. If there is something that I'm missing I would appreciate knowing where to look or what to do.&nbsp; Take good care and hope that you stay on. chuck</FONT></HTML>

--part1_144.f680a5d.2a2d801b_boundary--