[Dixielandjazz] Re: Is You IS or Is You AIN'T

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:06:35 -0500

on 7/30/02 3:23 PM, Nancy Giffin at nancyink@ulink.net wrote:

> My friend says he never performed so well on piano, before or since.
> He seriously swears Bach was there on his 300th birthday

Of course Bach was there.  I haven't the slightest doubt that our energies
cross over into another way of existing.  Seem to me a no-brainer.
Even Einstein thought it likely, since, as he pointed out, energy can't be
destroyed and must go someplace.  But for the skeptics, of course, there can
never be enough evidence.  If Lazarus pinched their behinds, they'd claim it
was somebody else.  And the Age of Empiricism will support them.

In for a shock one day, those boys; for quite a shock...somewhere, over the
rainbow...

cheerfully,
Charlie