[Dixielandjazz] Re: reality/truth

PLadd36932@aol.com PLadd36932@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:38:14 EDT

In a message dated 29/07/02 19:23:32 GMT Daylight Time, JimDBB@aol.com writes:

<< The universe is proving,more strange than we have imagined, >>

As Arthur Clarke said `stranger than we CAN imagine.

 <<   Evidence of "crop circles" >>

Crop circles need no evidence. Our county is thick with them and I fly over
them in my ULM all the time.There is no argument.They exist.
What we need evidence of is some extraterrestrial connection.

I can just see the captain of some space ship calling up his crew." Look
fellas, we have come quadzillion years to this benighted little mudball out
in the boonies of the galaxy.
Lets go and draw some circles in a wheat field. That will make the locals sit
up.!

Give me a break! Go check out the local Young farmers Club.

If anyone wants to continue this off line I will be delighted.

Cheers

Pat