[Dixielandjazz] Band etiquette during solos

Russ Guarino russg@redshift.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:40:47 -0700

Yes, but it may be the only time you can get the attention of a particular band
member, so you talk on stage.  Like a captive audience. "Get your shoes
shined",  "Don't be late again"," Does your mom still make the best spaghetti in
town"? important stuff like that.

Russ Guarino