[Fwd: [Dixielandjazz] Re: The Gig]

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:28:22 -0700

--------------CE82ABF00CCB21F4B8BB36A7

Perry:

Why does your mail say "undisclosed recipients"?  Without the DJML
address clearly "available," some filters won't work, and list mail ends
up in regular inboxes......

I know some others do it, too, but they don't post as frequently as you
do.  Could you have your "to" line be less cryptic?

No problem, really; just wondered if I'm the only one with a filter
problem, and with the same cause,
--
Etc,

M J "Mike" Logsdon, Cleric, NAORC (http://www.naorc.org)